Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What we did this weekend...

Check out a preview of what we did this weekend on the Solace Arts Photography Blog.  The owners of the business, Emily and Kolby, are friends from college who recently moved back into the Seattle area, and are working to get their photography business re-established here.  We got to participate in one of their QuickTake Sessions to help out.  If you need a photographer, check them out!

We also...skipped Valentines Day.  Or rather, postponed it, because I was sick.  Yek.  I'm mostly recovered now...if my ears would just get unclogged and my throat a bit less scratchy so my voice could go back to normal... yeah.  We did get to go to one of our favorite restaurants, Cactus, for lunch before the photography session. 

Other than that, the inlaws and a favorite cousin came over for the afternoon yesterday, which was fun, except I nearly lost my voice cause I talked so much more than I had for the last several days.  I didn't get much knitting done while I was sick, unfortunately.  However, I think I got through a season's worth of Gilmore Girls...at least enough to drive A. crazy with them ;-)

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: