Friday, April 30, 2010

Too late for gloves & scarves?

Nah!  Especially these two! 

I finished up some fingerless mitts for hackerblinks - coding mitts, for those freezing hands that need to type so much ;-)  By the way, he's got a new cd out - here are links to the iTunes download and hard copy!  The album was done as part of the RPM Challenge.

Coding Mitts Details are HERE! Yes! That, folks, is a link to my Ravelry Project Page for the mitts.  This is a new feature added by the awesome people maintaining Ravelry.  You can now see my page without logging in!  (By the way, if you're a knitter or crocheter and you're not on Ravelry, seriously...check it out.  Or, if you're a coder & want to check out their implementation details...)

This is my Drop Stitch Scarf, made from yarn I bought on vacation in Manzanita last year.

I really like it so far!

No comments: