Monday, April 27, 2009

Very Short Weekend

I started 3 new knitting projects this weekend. Well...2.5 really. Started a pair of Hedera socks in Knit Picks Risatta - a blue color, dont remember the name off the top of my head. I'm nearly to the heel flap on the first sock. WAY faster than the Monkeys...somehow...

I also cast on for the Delphine from French Girl Knits with Just Soya in a dark pinkish color. I am modifying it a bit...not sure of the (final) details yet, but I have big hips, and want it to be longish. I cast on for the largest size, and adjusted the lace repeats w/ the intent of doing 2 rounds of decreases to get it to the medium size (basically doing p3s instead of p2s). However, I'm a bit off on the gauge, so may have to readjust.

I also bought a skein of Alpaca with a Twist Fino to make a Windemere Scarf for a gift.

Happy Monday!

No comments: