Friday, May 1, 2009

What's New?!

Well...not much ;-)

This week Wednesday I met with 4 other gals in the area for some knitting at the Urban Coffee Lounge. It's weird for me to be the instigator of something like this...but hey! It seems to be working out pretty well.

Project updates...the Delphine lacy tank that I've started on is going well I think. I have finished the first section (only 2.25in or so). I have a lifeline in it and tonight if I have time I'll take it off the needles to make sure it fits before I start the next section.

The Hedera sock that I started will have to be ripped out - it's too small & the cuff doesn't fit over my heel.

Next project to start: the Windemere scarf.

For the Delphine and the scarf I am short needles. I put in an order this morning from Knitpicks for the circulars I need. I think I'll run to a yarn shop for some straights to start the scarf on while I wait. We'll see :-)

No comments: