Monday, July 13, 2009

I didn't disappear again...

My lame reason for not posting - I had to upgrade my storage on Picasa so I could have space for more photos! ;-)


Here's some photos I took recently around Juanita Bay.














On the knitting front... my Delphine (ravlink) is going well. I am super close to finishing. I'm just doing the edging around the neckline and arm holes. And then I need to find a button. And stick in the remaining yarn ends. The most recent photo I have is this one... which is way behind the times now.
That's it for now. Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

elaida said...

Wow where in Juanita are those photos from? I know there is supposed to be a really cool park down there somewhere but I totally forget what it is now. A good place to catch frogs I'm told :)

Sydney said...

Most of those are taken from the boardwalk that's just south of Michaels.